Luncheon with Dardis Communications - Communication Skills Workshop
Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 11:30 a.m.
Thursday, January 16
Downtown Embassy Club - Ruan Building
**Starts 15 minutes earlier to allow time for the workshop**
11:30 a.m. until 1 p.m.
Communication Skills Workshop – “Speak As Well As Your Think” with Dardis Communications
Learn to speak as well as you think! A powerful message is lost without powerful delivery. During this 1-hour workshop participants you will learn how to overcome inhibitions and speak with purpose. You will walk out with techniques that are immediately applicable and relevant.
- Discuss the overall importance of good communication skills – what’s at stake
- Achieve your personal brand with purpose
- Understand the components of powerful communication – improve what your audience sees and hears when you communicate
- Demonstrate eye contact that promotes trust and credibility
- Practice delivering a short talk while making effective eye contact
Greg Dardis founded the company in 2002. Since then, Dardis Communications has enhanced the careers of thousands of professionals. We help our customers become stronger leaders and communicators.
Each Dardis program emphasizes practical, effective skills that participants can apply immediately. Our training approach focuses on five core skill sets:
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Professional image and etiquette
- Consultative selling
- Business writing
- Executive coaching and development
Maria Volante serves as Senior Vice President at Dardis Communications. Maria brings with her a tremendous wealth of knowledge, sales and marketing experience, and a proven track record of managing and developing successful teams. Maria blends her 20+ years of business and leadership experience with the Dardis Communications service portfolio to best serve our clients’ needs in the area of professional presentation, image, consultative selling and personal/executive coaching.
The Dardis executive coaches guide thousands of professionals to stronger career skills, increased confidence and improved business results. Companies such as Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Principal Financial Group and Wells Fargo partner with Dardis to enhance the skills of their teams. You also can choose to improve the abilities of key employees in one of our public programs.